Our Prism Supply designed Sportster Mid-Control Kit fits 1991-2003 Harley-Davidson Sportsters. Our focus with this kit was vintage inspired and minimalistic design. The majority of the parts in this kit are made from stainless steel. They come with either a machined or tumbled finish so there isn’t a need for powder coat or chrome plating. Stainless is roughly 200 times more resistant to corrosion than mild steel material. This kit contains 5/8” diameter peg studs allowing standard vintage chopper style pegs to bolt up directly. If you don’t have any of these pegs lying around our Chopper Style Pegs are a great choice! The right-side brake control contains a replaceable brass bushing to maintain its precision fit.
Left Side Components:
- Left side stainless steel peg support
- Left side stainless steel footpeg stud
- Left side chrome OEM shift lever
- Left side peg support mounting hardware
- Left side rubber shift peg
Right Side Components:
- Stainless steel brake lever with replaceable brass bushing
- Stainless steel footpeg stud
- Foot peg stud nut and cotter pin
- Master cylinder support bracket
- Master cylinder linkage and new mounting bolts
Items not included in the kit:
- Master Cylinder – Can be purchased separately, here.
- Foot pegs of your choice. Check out our Chopper Style Pegs.
Watch our DIY Install Video on this kit below.
Tools Needed For Install:
- Socket Wrench
- 1/2” Socket
- 9/16” Socket
- 3/4” Socket
- Allen Keys
- Needle nose Pliers
- Socket Wrench
- Pry Bar
- Flathead Screwdriver